Saturday, October 10, 2015

Clinique Brush-On Cream Eyeliner Review

Clinique Vs. MAC Fluidline


Lately, I've been struggling with finding a nice, free-flowing eyeliner. My all-time favorite was the Magic Ink by Benefit, but it has been discontinued (T_T). 

For many years, I have been using MAC's Fluidline, which was amazing at the start. My only complaint was that it was much too.. chunky? It came off my brush in clumps and did not live up to its name in being "fluid." The worst part about a clumpy eyeliner is that wearing falsies becomes a chore. Fluidline does not have good coverage, however, it is long-lasting and (for the most part) water-proof.

To the left is Clinique's Brush-On Cream Liner in No.2 True Black. It is most definitely creamy and slides on easy! The coverage is amazing, long-lasting, and water-proof,







The Brush-On Cream Liner comes with a tiny brush (although I use my own). It is light and compact, the perfect t   ravel size. I have had this eyeliner for a month or two and have barely made a dent! So much product!

No comments:

Post a Comment