Monday, September 21, 2015

My Extreme Diet Experience

Green Tea Slim

Disclaimer: I am not encouraging extreme dieting, nor am I trying to "body-shame" anyone. I truly believe that everyone is beautiful in every shape and size, but I am an extremely insecure person and have been struggling with my weight for a long time. Basically, I'm just recording my results and just reporting whether this works for me or not.

Things to Know:

My natural weight before I became a pescetarian wavered between 114-116lbs depending on my calorie intake. In my household, to be beautiful is to be at 110lbs which I am trying to achieve (my parents are very strict and, for lack of a better word, judgemental). Since becoming a pescetarian I am usually a solid 114lbs and sometimes go under to about 112.3 lbs. I just wanted to make a note that I am going into this diet as a pescetarian so it is most definitely possible that my results would differ from someone who is a vegan or someone who enjoys eating meat. I have started this particular diet on Friday 18, 2015.

What am I avoiding?

Carbohydrates, Meat (fatty meats excluding seafood), and sugars. I do consume some sugars and carbohydrates, however, when I consume them, I do it in small portions. It's hard do give up rice since I grew up in a Japanese home setting where rice is a way of life rather than just a starch. My big rule is no Carbohydrates for dinner (T_T).

Actual Diet:

Breakfast 7AM- Smallest Meal
  • 2 Vitamin C
  • 1/2 tablet of Daiso Brand Green Tea Slim
  • Cup (8-16oz) of Ice-cold water
Lunch 12:10 PM- Largest Meal, Three types:

Savory Lunch:
  • Fist Full of leafy greens (i.e. Spinach, Kale, Lettuce...)
  • Olive Oil and Vinegar (dressing)
  • Maybe a watery, low calorie fruit (i.e. Apple Pear, Pluot,)
Sweet Lunch (when I forget to eat and postpone till 2:30)
  • Half a papaya
Sports Lunch (when I play tennis, I need energy):
  • One small dixie cup's worth of leafy greens
  • No dressing
  • One piece of bread
Dinner

  • Miso soup w/ shredded daikon
  • 32 oz of water
  • (once a week) three slices of raw/cooked fish (ahi)

What is Green Tea Slim?

Losing weight isn't just about your physical state. You have to be mentally prepared. Personally, I am always craving food, especially salty and savory foods. I use Green Tea Slim to numb the hunger pains. Whether  it's a placebo or not, it definitely works for me. If I take a whole tablet, I can go about a day and a half without feeling the need to eat. It's definitely a very dense and bitter pill to swallow, but it works wonders for me.

2 comments:

  1. I recently bought this product and I was wondering if the pills were really efficient and at what way. I want to trust this product and lose weight as fast as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought this product and I was wondering if the pills were really efficient and at what way. I want to trust this product and lose weight as fast as I can.

    ReplyDelete