Saturday, October 10, 2015

Super Origin Complete Control Cream Tinted SPF 30 PA++

Nature Republic (C.C.)

:

Claims:

It is a "control cream" (C.C. is commonly known as 'color correcting') that works as a sunscreen and a kind of foundation that works on almost-all skin types.

Directions:

1. Apply to your face as you would with sunscreen
2. You may choose to put on your favorite foundation over if you would like

Review:

C.C. cream in general is generally used to address problems such as redness, priming, sun protection, and moisturizing. I have come to love this creamy C.C. control cream that is dispensed through a small pump. It makes my skin feel really smooth and soft. The only quality this little miracle doesn't posses is long-wear (T_T). I do not recommend you wear this product if you intend on playing golf, tennis, soccer, etc. It's a very bad idea XD. I do not know how this cream fairs on darker/pigmented skin since I am kind of considered light-skinned/ slightly tanned. I took before and after pictures using the product on my wrist to display the creams consistency.


No comments:

Post a Comment